Hi,

I have LMS (Logitech Media Server Version: 8.3.0 working on a QNAP NAS)
and airplay bridge (v0.4.62.2) working with speakers from WHD as well as
Bose without any issues. I bought an Arylic Up2Stream V2.0 Amp V4, it is
found in the LMS and I can pick it as speaker. However, when I play
(encryption = yes) I get dropouts (1 second sound, 1 second dropout) and
I have not managed to find the issue with it. Is it something related to
the bridge or to the Arylic board?
I appreciate any tips how to identify the issue with this setup. Maybe
this is already known but I did not found any discussion on this.

Thanks

Michael