expectingtofly wrote:
> Ah right, I can see I should be calling setCurrentTitle, the plugin
> doesn't do that.
> I'll make a change and I'll set it to whatever is set to be displayed in
> line 1 in the BBC Sounds settings preferences.  Which I presume would be
> what is wanted?    So, if it is the default ("Programme title, track
> title when playing") then it will provide the programme title if there
> is no track playing or it is a speech programme.

Yes, that's the idea, to enable the programme info to be available via
Alexa rather than just the stream name. The change may well also apply
to your other radio plugins as well. If you want to do a beta I'm happy
to test as I have an Alexa set-up in place.

location 1: lms 8.3 on win 10 brix server, x3 sb radios, x1 touch, x1
controller : location 2: lms 8.3 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1
duet receiver, x1 controller : alexa mediaserver smart skill, material
android, squeezelitex control