expectingtofly wrote:

>  "Current_Title" is now explicitly set with whatever is in the line 1
> (title) meta data to assist with Alexa plugin compatibility.

After trying this for a while Alexa does indeed return whatever is set
in line 1 of the meta data. However, it returns "This is 'line 1 data'
on a remote stream"

Is it possible to make it say "This is 'line 1 data' on 'station
name'"?

If I leave line 1 data blank it does return station name, but the
response is "This is 'station name' on a remote stream".

If remote stream could be replaced with "station name" that would allow
line 1 to contain the track/title data and the response would be along
the lines of "This is 'In Our Times' on 'Radio 4 Live'" for example.

Does that make sense, is it possible?

location 1: lms 8.3 on win 10 brix server, x3 sb radios, x1 touch, x1
controller : location 2: lms 8.3 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1
duet receiver, x1 controller : alexa mediaserver smart skill, material
android, squeezelitex control