philippe_44 wrote:
> It is strange - the log seems to tell that everything works fine and the
> track plays normally. Do you hear anything or is this just the LMS
> cursor going back to 0 all the time?

Hi Philppe, thanks for replying, as my  current setup is pretty new I'm
just trying to put some miles on the clock by leaving it running with no
volume so yes I'm seeing the progress bar jumping about - also the track
I'm playing is 5.35 duration which the log file isn't - thanks again

We can't stop here this is bat country. RIP Hunter S Thompson.

Intel NUC i5 Debian 16gb RAM 1TB SSD -> LMS -> Squeezelite -> USB ->
Chord Hugo MScaler -> dual BNC -> Chord Qutest DAC -> Meridian 551 ->
Monitor Audio Gold -> Me
currently trying this
NUC i5 Debian 16gb RAM 1TB SSD -> LMS  -> Cambridge Audio CXN V2 ->