Thanks, Philippe for this amazing plugin!

Has anyone reading this used UPnPBridge with either MyTek Brooklyn
Bridge or a Bel Canto e.One (or any other device using Convers Digital's
CDMCM-2121 DLNA module)? If so, what settings worked best for you?

I am trying to optimize the settings to obtain smooth playback,
including high-res PCM and DSD64 files in my library.

Initially, tracks would play fine but would get stuck at the end and
fail to transition to the next song (in chunked mode, with gapless=yes).
I had to use gapless=force to get past that.

But then, since I wanted to have true gapless playback, I switched to
"flow" mode, with transcoding set to "flac" at 176,400 samples per
second x 24-bits. When used with the DSDplayer plugin, and soxr quality
= high, I get acceptable sound quality from my DSD64 files. I can't use
DSD over PCM mode (DoP), since UPnPBridge is being asked to resample and
therefore won't conserve bit-true DoP formatting.

I'd welcome any thoughts you might have on my customization choices,
especially if they could be further optimized. It would be icing on the
cake if I could get DoP working in "flow" mode to have true gapless
*and* utilize my DAC's DSD capabilities, but even wishing for such a
refinement puts me in the class of obsessive Audiophool, so no worries
if this isn't going to happen!

Charles.