pkfox wrote:
> I'm trying to setup the UpNp plugin to enable me to use my Cambridge
> Audio CXNV2 in conjunction with LMS. My player is discovered okay and
> plays a track for a few seconds ( sometimes longer ) and then skips back
> a few seconds or stops ( or both ) ( this process is repeated ad nauseam
> ).
> I also cannot pause a track. Any ideas guys ?
> The LMS server is a high spec Linux box with my colllection of flac
> files stored on a high speed SSD M2, the Cambridge is connected with a
> cable
>
> If I use squeezlite as the player there is no problem
>
> Logfile
> 36259

It is strange - the log seems to tell that everything works fine and the
track plays normally. Do you hear anything or is this just the LMS
cursor going back to 0 all the time?

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3