I've just made a new beta 0.0.17a that adds Offshore Music Radio

I had it working by simply making a new config file to parse in stream
data from their Shoutcast server and using the new CoverSearch stuff to
fetch cover art from elsewhere.
It worked - although the cover art was, naturally enough, not the same
as on their site at http://www.offshoremusicradio.com/lastplayed.php
However, they then started a Beach Boys hour with a DJ chatting and my
display was stuck on the track preceding their show.

So I had to do some more digging around and I found that they also have
an Icecast server and it had the name of the show as the last played
item ... so that was good news. Also good news was that this Icecast
server hosts the higher quality stream - 160k OGG Vorbis.

They do not update track titles during the DJ led shows (you can see the
same on their web site).

I might have a go at parsing their HTML to get the track details
including their (iTunes) cover art ... but it is always much more
fragile to parse someone's web page for data ... however, I suspect that
their web page layout does not change much.

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, dandelion radio, europa radio jazz,
frequence3, fsk, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn radio, mother earth,
naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace, radio swiss, rte
ireland, somehow jazz, supla finland