Quick update of the beta to 0.0.17b
I spotted that Europa Radio Jazz had changed the URL to their logo ...
but I need to have the right one so that I can tell the difference
between the logo and a real cover.

I also added (just for fun) PiratenRadio.ch ...
I came across it while searching for stations like Offshore Music
Radio/Caroline Flashback for the core audience here of this plugin.
I looked for "pirate radio" and that was one of the hits.
In fact it is not a 60/70s UK/NL-style pirate radio - it is more of a
mixed/indie station.
It has Shoutcast artist/title but no cover art (not on their site
either) so it was easy enough to add in and and now some cover art
appears via this plugin.

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, dandelion radio, europa radio jazz,
frequence3, fsk, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn radio, mother earth,
naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace, radio swiss, rte
ireland, somehow jazz, supla finland