Looks like Europa Radio Jazz is experimenting with providing real cover
art.
They are showing images from last.fm for some tracks.
When they do that, I leave theirs in place.
However, I have just seen that they have a fault in it because they are
showing the cover art for the previous track that played.
It is just after one of their small adverts ... so perhaps related to
that.

|Filename: wrongart.png                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36269|

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, dandelion radio, europa radio jazz,
frequence3, fsk, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn radio, mother earth,
naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace, radio swiss, rte
ireland, somehow jazz, supla finland