staresy wrote:
> Hi,
> When running Material within Squeezelite-X, I've noticed that selecting
> the download option for a track (from queue, 3 dots, download) fails.
>
> Running material directly through a web browser (chrome) works fine and
> downloads the FLAC file.

OK, following up on this.  I just tested this and Correct, downloads are
not enabled.  That is because I never wrote the Chromium event handlers
for downloads.

Interestingly, downloads are working out of the box with my
Edge/Webview2 version (in development).  I don't plan on deploying the
Webview2 version until Microsoft releases their Webview2 runtime
installer that does not require elevation (later December).

I may just wait, rather than invest time in a solution that will be
superseded shortly after.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X