SLX v2.9.11, windows 10

Still love this app.

I hibernate my work computer overnight.  Come back the next day, login,
play some music.

Music plays fine, the fully-open app shows right info but hovering over
the app or the system tray icon shows bad info - like it is stuck on the
last song that was playing when I hibernated.  (btw the sytem tray icon
changes back to green until I, say, skip to next track via that tray
icon, then back to blue).

The fix is to skip to next track on the system tray icon and all seems
well.

not a big deal but thought I'd mention it.

Tom

36359

|Filename: 2021-12-06_10-15-06.jpg                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36359|

SB3(1), Boom(2), Radio(3), piCorePlayer (1)