martingr wrote:

> 1) I‘m using DynamicPlaylists 3.2.7- after the announcements the
> playlist is continuing as expected, but like/as static playlist
> (DynamicPlaylists stops)- is there a way to continue with the dynamic
> playlist?

The plugin uses LMS' built-in methods to save/restore the playlist, so
there isn't an obvious solution except writing some custom logic to
detect that DynamicPlaylists is active,  somehow save it's state,
restore state and re-activate it afterwards, which seems excessive.

> 2) Since piCoreplayer comes „out of the box“ - how can TTS be
> implemented the easiest way? (idea: I‘m running separate RaspberryPI in
> parallel, could I install TTS service or cloud link there and use it in
> your plugin?)

Described on the 'homepage'
(https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/lmsannounce/#tts-profiles)

'Various SW' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/): Web Interface | Text
Interface | Playlist Editor / Generator | Music Classification | Similar
Music | Announce | EventTrigger | Ambient Noise Mixer | DB Optimizer |
Image Enhancer | Chiptunes | LMSlib2go | ...
'Various HowTos' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/documents/LMS/): build a
self-contained LMS | Bluetooth/ALSA | Control LMS with any device | ...