andrewhess wrote:
> Okay, that's weird. First, when I use my browser, I get:
> 36692
>
> When I click beyond it, my username and password are not accepted. I did
> have a password with $'s, but took those out. Neither password worked.
>
> ???
>
> Should I redo the configurator?
> Oh, and no LMS passwords set.

Do you have some overactive internet security like Norton running? Never
seen that one. Ngrok is safe as houses.

My script that links the skill for you just returns the response that it
receives from ngrok so something is up somewhere. No real need to redo
the configurator and get a new script if you have the capability to edit
the .sh file and change the pwd there. I’d say reboot, get a new
assigned tunnel url and retry in a different browser. If a browser will
not let you in then neither will the linking page.