mechaMecha wrote:
> I've noticed that there are some brief mentions of this MediaServer
> skill being able to control Tidal and Qobuz, but I haven't seen anything
> specific about how to invoke commands to do so. I apologize if this
> information can be found somewhere in this thread, but I've done a bit
> of searching here and on the Smartskills site and came up empty.

There are no dedicated commands for Tidal and Qobuz, but any items
visible to LMS via the online music service integration are accessible
through all the regular skill commands for playing local LMS library
items. For example, if you have a playlist called Chill on an online
service, saying ‘Play my Chill playlist’ will play it.