cpd73 wrote:
> Shows fine for me, and I use UK English. Material's main string
> translation is handled by the browser - so your browser needs the
> correct country code. Some strings, such as server settings, listings
> under 'My Music' come from LMS.

This is strange. I have tried on 3 different PCs all setup for UK
language and different browsers (Chrome, MS Edge and old Explorer) plus
a web browser on Android device and they are all showing the same
problem. The normal LMS interface is correct on all the devices.

I have checked the Chrome language settings and they are all set to UK
English.

Are there any specific things to check. Just seams strange all the
devices are wrong. Can it be from the server side?