cpd73 wrote:
> No, no social media.
>
> For 2.8.4 'Copy details' will produce:

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> Didn't want to change the strings as that means changes to
> translations.
>
> Under the lyrics currently the source (e.g. Spotify) is shown. For
> Spotify, Qobuz, and YouTube this will be a link to the track on the
> service. Would do Deezer, Tidal, and Pandora but don't know what URL
> mapping to use.

I’m sure someone (Michael for sure) will know for Deezer, Tidal etc but
I’ll investigate. I think they are very similar.

Apart from allowing posting in FB etc what this will also do is allow an
LMS user to easily post something into “What are you listening to” here
which will be actually playable for other LMS users who subscribe to
that particular service.

Many thanks for doing this. It may seem like an edge case but I don’t
think it is really. It’s stretching LMS to further compete with Roon.

Jim
https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Radio
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes