Sorry. New log file uploaded with Qobuz debug log.

Hmm.... there indeed is some timeout talkign to Qobuz' backend services. But this only happens more than a minute after playback should have started, when it tried to report playback progress to them. So from a playlback POV all is looking good.

Now with Daphile I'm never sure. I think they replaced quite a bit of the transcoding settings. Could you share a screenshot of Settings/Advanced/file types, the FLAC section (or mp3 if you don't have a lossless subscription)?

And make sure you reset the logging options. Debug logging for music services can produce a ton of data!