Thanks for the comments on track skipping. But is there any way to
progress this? Is there hard evidence that this is a Qobuz problem?
Qobuz will not deal with support requests because they say that
LMS/Qobuz plugin are not supported by them. I don't know of an adequate
alternative to Qobuz for classical repertoire. The Qobuz app is not what
I want for music streaming. And I certainly don't see any justification
for getting involved with the expensive devices that they say they do
support. When this happens several times in one day, it seriously
undermines the enjoyment of music.

BTW, I have noticed some degree of consistency. If I go back and play a
track that has skipped, it will quite often skip again, apparently in
the same place. I've never managed to watch closely enough to be certain
it is exactly the same place. And this consistency is not permanent,
sometimes after a few failures, the track will play right through. And
going back to the same piece some days later, the problem is quite
likely to not occur.