philippe_44 wrote:
> Isn’t that rather the issue with high compression rate of flac that does
> not work well with SB3, diet and Boom? We added a “forced transcode”
> option that plugins could set, but AFAIR, we activated it in Deezer
> only. I might be wrong, but isn’t tidal doing flac as well now ?

Yes they are (Tidal -> FLAC).

I was surprised when "persistent" was suggested (thank you again btw),
because the previous posts in this thread inferred the issue was the
inability of the receiver, et all, to handle the transcoding, so having
LMS do it was the answer.

Having said that, I have streamed tidal for a few hours in persistent
and the receiver has not stuttered. But, it didn't happen all the time
anyhow...it seemed it could be media dependent.

Jim