bpa wrote:
> Repeated test this morning. The Rhapsody in Blue track consistently had
> problems on DAC32 using LMS on CORE32, no problem with DAC32 with LMS on
> Ubuntu - LMS 8.2.1 version. Problems often started after about 5 min.
>
> No problems on CORE32 after Settings/Network/Streaming mode for HTTP(S)
> set to  "Persistent Mode"

was this the track you had problems with?
36967

If so, I try later this morning, both normal and persistent (receiver
and touch on pcP). To be clear, I am on a "HiFi" trial in case that's
relevant.

I wondered if this was related to tracks that are "Masters" (MQA - up to
24/96) but I believe I have played quite of few of these selections with
no problems

Jim

|Filename: 2022-01-21 07_32_46-TIDAL.png                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36967|