I've just started using Spotify Connect (on iPhone) to drive Spotty on
my Classic and noticed when I turn volume up via Spotify it turns the
volume DOWN on the classic.

Running Spotty 4.7.3 on LMS 8.2.1

Using a Squeezebox Classic connected to an AV Receiver.

The Classic is set with audio volume fixed at 100%.
It is configured with IR Blaster, so when the Classic receives a Volume
UP command it sends an infrared Volume Up command to the Receiver.

This configuration works normally (volume up and down) when using
standard Squeezebox remote.

With Spotify though, a Volume Up command from Spotify ends up in the
classic sending (via IR Blaster) a volume DOWN infrared command.

Given there's a few moving parts here, I'm unsure what may be causing
the strange behaviour, but feel it's something that's not handling the
fixed 100% volume setting on the classic correctly.

Anyone have a similar setup or experience?

Thanks.