cpd73 wrote:
> Feature, changes:
>
> >   >
  -  Fix swipe to change info view tab.
  -  Another attempt to work-around long-press on 'Manage players'
  > entry causing an entry in sync dialog to get checked.
  -  Handle "radioparadise:" URLs when showing track source.
  -  Don't show 'Internet/Other' beside tech info.
  -  Use space to separate tech info.
  -  Better shuffle albums icon.
  -  Add swipe left/right on cover to change track.
  -  Re-factor language handling.
  -  Allow other LMS plugins to register Javascript and dialogs.
  -  Optionally collapse discs of multi-disc albums - either always
  > collapse, or when 200 or more tracks. Setting is controlled
  > server-side.
  -  Fix browser-context menu for text fields in browse list.
  -  Add player voltage to 'Information' dialog.
  -  Remove code to work-around LMS returning incorrect queue size.
  > Queue is still corrupt and causes flashing.
  -  If LMS returns less queue items than its size, just add blank
  > items.

The issue with long pressing "Manage players" seems better in that the
sync boxes do not get checked if the long press extends a couple of
seconds beyond the point at which the sync dialog appears. If the long
press is released too soon after the sync dialog appears then boxes are
still checked. I would leave it like that for now and see if anyone else
moans about it [emoji2]

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk