slartibartfast wrote:
> The issue with long pressing "Manage players" seems better in that the
> sync boxes do not get checked if the long press extends a couple of
> seconds beyond the point at which the sync dialog appears. If the long
> press is released too soon after the sync dialog appears then boxes are
> still checked. I would leave it like that for now and see if anyone else
> moans about it

Well, the only other solution is to just remove it. Not a feature I use,
and I have spent enough time trying to resolve as is. I think the case
is events firing after widgets have disappeared, etc.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.