bakker_be wrote:
> On the off chance that something went wrong with the automatic update, I
> just downloaded the most recent plugin release (0.4), overwrote what was
> present on my LMS and restarted it. No change in the interface, so the
> Essentia filters are still missing (they are missing from Material as
> well). Went to "More" on a random track and tried creating a similarity
> mix. This worked fine.

You need to update music-similarity as well. The LMS plugin queries the
backend to know essentia level (high, low), and if bliss has been used.
Previously a different that just returned what essentia level was
supported, I changed this because of adding bliss support.

I also see that you were using 75% Essentia and 25% Musly for similarity
score. This has also been changed, and you need to set the 'simalgo' to
be used in config.json. By default this is 'bliss' for linux, and
'musly'  for others. But the app will check if files have been analysed
with bliss, and if not fall back to musly. To use essentia you need to
set "simalgo" to "essentia" - but this would be 100% Essentia. I was not
aware of others mixing, so remove this. Personally I am using bliss with
no essentia filtering.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.