cpd73 wrote:
> Not looked at the logs, yet, but you don't need to re-analyse. The DB
> should contain all the required info. This config just allows you to
> specify that for the initial similarity that you want to combine Musly &
> Essentia. It was jsut to replace the prebious UI setting that you had
> used. The data required is the same as before.
>
> "--force" is used to force the analysis code to re-run. This is used,
> for instance, to re-read the Essentia JSON files if I were to ever use a
> new value from there.

I wanted to include the Bliss-analysis as well :p It didn't immediately
work out for me, so I've now basically reset the whole music-similarity
setup on my machine, to make sure everything was the latest version. I
got "PATH" errors on essentia, solved those by removing the
"extractor"-line from config.json, then I got "extractlen" errors on
Musly, solved those by explicitly setting it in config.json. I now find,
when just launching "./music-similarity.py -a m -l DEBUG 2>&1 | tee
/mnt/SIXTB/Data/musicsimilarity_Analysis.log" that I get "Thread
exception? - 5 values for 3 columns" errors in the log. I don't know
which analyser they're from, as I don't get them when running in
"forced" mode for any of the individual analysers, nor in "-f meb" mode
It would be nice to get to the bottom of this, as adding music to the
collection should only neccessitate those added songs to be analysed,
which of course isn't possible with forced mode (unless I misunderstood
it ...)
Current config.json:

Code:
--------------------

  {
  "paths":{
  "db":"/home/bart/music-similarity/",
  "local":"/mnt/Music/",
  "lms":"/mnt/Music/",
  "cache":"/home/bart/music-similarity/cache/"
  },
  "lmsdb":"/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/library.db",
  "essentia":{
  "enabled":true,
  "highlevel":true
  },
  "musly":{
  "extractlen":120,
  "extractstart":-210
  },
  "simalgo":"mixed",
  "mixed":{
  "essentia":33,
  "bliss":33,
  "musly":34
  }
  }
--------------------

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004 + TMA Premium 905 + TMA Premium 901
+ Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2 + BK Monolith+ FF + Lenovo T460 + Kodi + Pioneer
PDP-LX5090H
Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Kitchen: iPhone 5s + iPeng (local playback activated) + NAD 312 + Teufel
Ultima 20 Mk 2
Headphone (cozy corner): Lenovo T550 + Squeezelite-X + Cyrus Soundkey +
Topping A30 + Focal Elear
Car: TBC ...