expectingtofly wrote:
> They are all working for me in the UK, I wonder if this is a problem the
> BBC is having making local radio available internationally while the
> winter olympics are on.  Its something to do with managing access
> rights.  See
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/help/issues/bbc-sounds/local-radio-winter-games.
>

> See if you can play the programme on their web site :
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0bhtxjn      That will confirm if the
> programme should be available to you.

Bingo!

"this content is not available in your location."

I should have thought of that. It's frustrating, because for the most
part the only coverage they have is the news, they don't actually
broadcast live sport from the Olympics.

Thanks as always Stuart for a great plugin and the online support!

https://ctproduced.com < Creed Taylor/CTI/KUDU
http://markcathcart.com/about

Running LMS Server, currently v8.0.0, (1600976618) on Headless WIN10
System; music on Netgear ReadyNAS; Transporter(Living Room)+Duet
Controller; Squeezebox Touch(Master Bedroom), (2x)Boom(Office, Patio),
Radio(Guest Bedroom), Classic(garage), Duet(basement). Also using
Squeezeplay on Windows 10. Use Orange Squeeze app on Android.