Paul Webster wrote:
> BBC cannot broadcast that outside UK.
> So they are using the IT version of the sledgehammer to enforce it.

In America other radio stations carry on as if the Olympics doesn't
exist, almost nothing gets a mention, meanwhile NBC numbers are plunging
and at an all time low.

Last event is Feb 20th, I'll survive and yes, I know VPN's exist.

https://ctproduced.com < Creed Taylor/CTI/KUDU
http://markcathcart.com/about

Running LMS Server, currently v8.0.0, (1600976618) on Headless WIN10
System; music on Netgear ReadyNAS; Transporter(Living Room)+Duet
Controller; Squeezebox Touch(Master Bedroom), (2x)Boom(Office, Patio),
Radio(Guest Bedroom), Classic(garage), Duet(basement). Also using
Squeezeplay on Windows 10. Use Orange Squeeze app on Android.