DavidBulluss wrote:
> Can I quote you to my wife when I come home with a couple of more AVRs
> and a truck load of speakers? - LOL

Absolutely! Quote away!  ;-)

> Actually I have had Squeezer for quite some time, but for some reason I
> have prefere Squeeze CTRL. Having said that I will give it a run to
> check out the settings for Zone 2, although I could experiment with
> Squeeze CTRL on Zone 1 of my other amp, I guess. ;-)

Just to be clear, the slider controls do not work correctly on Squeeze
Ctrl with any zone. For players using volume fixed at 100%, this affects
only the Channel Level Adjustment controls. For those using variable
volume level, it also affects the Preamp Volume control. Some of the
other menu controls also do not perform in exactly the way they are
intended with Squeeze Ctrl, although they do work correctly with both
Squeezer and iPeng.

Sam