SamY wrote:
> It could be a protocol difference unique to Marantz AVR's. However, I
> would expect other commands in addition to 'MSQUICKn' to have problems
> too.

Well, I managed to find a document showing the Marantz version of the
Denon network protocol and guess what? Everything appears to be exactly
the same except for the 'MSQUICKn' command, which becomes 'MSSMARTn' for
Marantz AVR's. Therefore, a code change must be made in order to support
the Quick/Smart Select function on Marantz AVR's. Although it's not a
very straightforward process due to the lack of a command to query the
AVR make and model, the change will be similar to one I made recently in
order to accommodate a protocol difference in a certain command between
older and newer Denon models and the same approach should work here. I
will post the new module(s) for testing as soon as they are available.
I'm actually a little surprised that this problem hasn't surfaced before
now. I suppose it reflects the lower number of users with Marantz AVR's.

Sam