The problem with the suggestion, as I see is, is that if the Composer
field were used for MAI then the biography material for the actual
performers would presumably not be seen. I have to include the Composer
as part of the artist info so that I can see all.

Unfortunately tagging classical music necessitates constant workarounds.

Steve