Apesbrain wrote:
> .... I can also see a situation where you might expect to see another
> performer's information if, for instance, that artist was a known
> personality, e.g. Vladimir Horowitz.

Also occasions when you hear an interpretation of a piece that is unlike
others and you want to know about the artist, who might have been
previously unknown. While the composer is usually of primary importance
in classical music, the artist is by no means insignificant. IMNVHO,
both are needed.

LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players,
occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.