I listen to a fair amount of classical music but my circumstances might
not be typical and almost certainly not the same as the person making
the original request. The tags of my local files are not very good and
mostly I listen via Michael's Spotty plugin. In both my cases the MAI
plugin doesn't really return anything useful about the composer the
artist or the individual track but i might be able to offer a view.

Here's a case in point from spotify.

37247

I can find the information about this recording on All Music which I
believe is the MAI source.

https://www.allmusic.com/album/dvo%C5%C3%A1k-cello-concerto-mw0003403761

I'd be grateful if the MIA returned anything more than than the album
art  so a link to this all music page would be perfect. However I
suspect it might be quite tricky to narrow down the specific recording.
Unfortunately "Classical" music is a very  diverse genre and
inconsistently organised.

|Filename: 2022-02-18.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37247|