As I was mentioning, Ogg direct now works (with no volume
normalization). But what I have been experiencing, no matter the
endpoint (I've got one SB2, two Booms, one DAC32 and one Squeezelite-X,
on my desktop), is playback stopping after 2/3 minutes of playback and
moving to the following track in a playlist, whenever any kind of
transcoding is happening (so whenever volume normalization is on, for a
start).
This does not happen with Ogg direct streaming (tested with Amarok by
Mike Oldfield, single track, one hour long).

Hmm... Could this be related to https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver-tools/pull/3? There's a test version of the socketwrapper.exe available from ralphy. You could copy it over the existing version in the Bin sub-folder. You're on Windows, aren't you?