Like Adjunkten, I live in Denmark.
Last night, I Saw tour post about the Fall-back option in spotty 4.8.1.
I reinstalled spotty plug-in and it seemed to be working fine. I was
happy, so I posted in the Forum, that the fallback option seems to work.

Ah, thanks! I had no means to test whether this actually worked or not. But good to know it does.

Now that this misunderstanding is cleared, I have a question about something else you posted:

> When I was trying to use spotty on my
> Home stereo, It was useless, as it immidiately started skipping songs.
> And After using the spotty spotify, my iPhone / iPad would behave like
> that also - skipping songs, and making spotify useless 🤬

So you're saying that Spotty's skipping had a negative impact on the "native" Spotify app, too? That's something I haven't seen reported before. But it could be interesting to understand what's going on there.