mruddo wrote:
> Hi @cpd73,
>
> When analysing my tracks, I always get a "1 Failure(s)" message. i.e. if
> I add a new album with 10 tracks, it will find 11 and report 1
> failure... so all new tracks seem fine, but there's obviously a track
> out there it's picking up that it does not like. (It also finds 1 track
> if I just re-run without adding any files.)
>
> Is there any way to log output the file detail so that I may identify it
> and investigate further?
>
> Ta

Unfortunately not - which, I agree, is bad. I'll add some logging to
list of to (e.g.) 20 failed tracks. If you run with no new tracks, it
should try to analyse the failed track again - and then this track path
should be visible next to the progress bar.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.