chill wrote:

> I'm curious what could be causing inconsistent/different failures.  Does
> the analyser pick a different/random section of each track each time?

The analyser code iterates the filesystem to build a list of files to
analyse. This list is not sorted. Then each CPU core is given a section
of this list. So, if you had 8 cores and 8k tracks - 1 core would get
the first 1k tracks, the next core the next 1k, etc. This is why when
the names of the tracks that are being analysed are shown they are not
in order. This code is all from the bliss-rs library.

As to why its crashing, not sure. Perhaps you could run analysis on each
folder separately to see if its a particular file type.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.