cpd73 wrote:
> Infinite duration? For me durations are not shown for streams. What
> streams are showing "infinite" duration?

Sorry Craig, very poor choice of words. I meant to contrast songs vs
stations in the queue. I meant that the queue shows stations that
normally don't have anything after (because they will never end -
infinite duration). I didn't mean infinite duration is shown.

Maybe others have queued multiple radio stations, or songs after radio
stations, I have not, but I suppose you could to add "what I want to
listen to after I get tired of this station". Normally (and what I meant
to illustrate) is that when listening to a radio station, the queue
would have just that station, nothing else. My recent discovery was to
add multiple stations (that theoretically never end) to choose as
presets/favorite stations per say.

So now I can queue and create playlists with my favorite eclectic,
blues, rock, mellow stations, each in their own playlist, load one, or
more and choose what to listen to, or jump around, or add a different
genre..very cool.

Maybe you purposely built this functionality in, if so, good job! If
not, and it just works, good job!

Forever appreciated
Jim