Redrum wrote:

> ...The great thing is I can save the queue, which creates a playlist
> item which is basically a set of radio presets. So, listen to an album,
> or whatever, come back, load the playlist and choose from my radio
> stations. Awesome Craig!
>
> Jim
>
> PS - I have been able to break Material or LMS doing this, where audio
> for the selected station will play, but with artwork from another queue
> member showing, but I am trying to recreate the steps required for this
> to happen. If I can establish that I'll report back.

OK, I was able to recreate how to break this (multiple radio stations in
the queue - switch between them). If this is a "live with it" I am fine,
but I thought Craig (and maybe Paul W) would like to know.

See the screenshot below. Four stations (top to bottom) Aardvark Blues
(Tune in), JB Radio 2 (Paul's RNP plugin), Mother Earth (Paul's RNP),
Radio Paradise FLAC (through plugin). I chose these randomly to test.

37572

Note that I have Aardvark playing, chosen after Mother Earth (I think).
Aardvark is properly identifying the station, but it is not playing
Zappa. It is playing some other blues song, but seems to have adopted
the artwork and song info from Mother Earth. I tried a few combinations
and it seems like this album "sharing" is only between mother earth and
a regular internet stream (not JB2, not RP). But, it might be the
position (first and third, or playing and third...)

Note that this is also displayed on my touch's screen and other material
UI's (tablet phone desktop)

Another oddity is the "duration" of all of the stations is the same
(7:53). Also, when progress is viewed on my tablet (not sure if it's
available my phone, both via apk) it's goofy. You see AAA/BBB then
XXX/YYY jump back and forth with the progress bar jumping back and
forth. After I said that, I can't get it to do it again :confused:

But it still plays fine, which is fine by me. I obviously did a "what
did you do? Well, don't do that!" :) But I thought I would report.

I can test more if requested, meanwhile I will enjoy the music
Jim

|Filename: Screenshot_20220325-093303.png                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37572|