A new version (1.25) of the CustomBrowse plugin is now available, the
new functionality and changes are:
- Added support for real names/values in breadcrumb navigation bar in
web interface
- Added support for having header page in the Custom Scan based menus
(Requires Custom Scan 1.22 or later)
- Added support for specifying an item separator character (Can be used
to show each item in header on its own row instead of comma separated
which is default)
- Corrected a problem where custom tag based menus didn't return any
result for non ascii custom tag values.
- Added possibility to right button click on remote on the "Title"
element in the Now Playing menu to find other songs with same name as
the one selected.

The new version is available at my 'download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download) as usual.

The users guide is available on my 'wiki'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer).

The current wish/todo list for new features in comming CustomBrowse
releases can be found here:
http://erland.homeip.net/issuetracking/do/guest/home?application=slimserver-custombrowse

If anyone have more feature requests or if I have missed some feature
you already have requested which hasn't been implemented, please let me
know. Also please note that it is a wish list and not a release plan, so
some features on this list may never be implemented.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))