pupvogel wrote:
> Is this how squeezelite-x is set-up when I install it ? Because I never
> changed any settings for it...and the "Digweed Denney"-example stops at
> about the same time on both hardware players and the Squeezelite.
> Other tracks are not that consistent, so I would recommend using that
> one for testing.
>
> For example the other track I mentioned earlier ("Clara da Costa")
> sometimes plays up to ten minutes before stopping.
>
> My Squeezelite is also v1.9.9-1401.

No - standard installation prefers "native" and no transcoding (i.e.
least processing - audio data from source gets delivered to player
unchanged),  so all settings enabled - I had to disable them and force
transcoding.

With forcing transcoding with Squeezelite - "Clara de Costa" on my i7
Win10 system stops in less than 1min.