mamema wrote:
> You've said above "you're stll using.... songinfo....errors are
> visible.....is this plugin no longer needed in 2022 with LMS 8.3+ ?
Don't know about "needed". I've never used -Songinfo/SongLyrics-. But
there were a lot of error messages in your previous log excerpts. Maybe
check for yourself: go to (LMS default skin) -song view- for a song
*without* embedded lyrics and see if the plugin still fetches lyrics (or
whatever else it was supposed to fetch).

mamema wrote:
> one, quite funny thing is, that with the DPL3 plugin, if i use a "bring
> up 5 star" stuff sql query, then the rated song is coming up, but it is
> from another album, where this song is on. on compilation albums for
> example. The compilation song wasn't rated with RL.

If you start a dynamic playlist that's supposed to retrieve only 5-star
tracks from the LMS database, it doesn't matter *what* you used to rate
them in the past - RL, TrackStat, some SQLite command... All that
matters is that the LMS database has a 5-star rating (100) for this
track.
As long as DPL3 only adds 5-star tracks that actually have a 5-star
rating in the LMS database, I'd say it's doing what it's supposed to.

In case I misunderstood your issue and you still think that DPL3/your
dynamic playlist is not working properly, then I'll need more
information:
If it's a -built-in- dynamic playlist, please provide its *full* name
from the menu. If it's a -custom- dynamic playlist that you've created
(with or without '*Dynamic Playlist Creator*'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-dynamicplaylistcreator#dynamic-playlist-creator---beta)),
please post the SQLite code. And maybe log messages related to this
issue, if there are any.

For '*bug reports*' (https://github.com/AF-1/), *FAQ* (if available) and
more detailed information about my plugins, please see the
'*GitHub*' (https://github.com/AF-1/) page or
the *first post* in the support thread for a plugin. Please post *bug
reports* for my plugins *only* on '*GitHub*' (https://github.com/AF-1/).
Thank you.