Hi there,

I've recently started using LMS to exclusively play my music collection
on my google cast devices, which are mainly Onkyo speakers plus a
Samsung soundbar.  The castbridge plugin is amazing, thank you so much
philippe.
I've found I'm getting some songs randomly cutting off before the end,
then the next song in the queue playing.  I'm struggling to find the
related errors in the log file, as it doesn't seem to show the track
name being played in the logs.
Can anyone advise what log settings might help me detect the errors?
I'm usually in the middle of something when it happens, so without a
track name showing I'm trying to remember what time it occurred.
Alternatively has anyone seen this issue before?  I've searched the
forums, and it seems to have been a problem on the uPNP plugin, but I
can't find anything about this for Castbridge.

Thanks for any advice!