Craig, James \(IT\);222009 Wrote:
> Hi Nikhil,
> The plugin in SlimScrobbler CVS on sourceforge is for SlimServer 7.0 -
> there is now just one plugin that covers LastFM streaming and
> scrobbling. It works but I have not promoted it or made a packaged
> version yet because I've changed almost everything and I am still
> testing...

James,

With latest trunk (winXP) and SlimScrobbler from CVS I see this in my
log when I attempt to enter LastFM username and password--

Slim::Networking::Select::select (237) Error: Select task failed: Can't
use string ("") as an ARRAY ref while "strict refs" in use at
H:/SlimServerTrunk/server/Plugins/SlimScrobbler/Settings.pm line 196.

Thanks for any help here!

--
atlslim