wactuary wrote:
> On the player screen above the play list is a toggle that loops between
> Repeat Track, Repeat Playlist and DSTM (if that plug in is enabled). It
> would be great if there were a 4th option, the unhighlighted icon, where
> all repeat functionality is paused. So leave the infinity icon, but
> shade it grey/disabled, and that would make a finite play list.
>
> Thanks,
> wactuary

I've implemented this in the 3.1 for a future 3.1.0 release (this will
probably NOT be the next release). Now the button cycles; off, single,
all, DSTM. Long press still opens DSTM options. When changing the
'repeat' from DSTM to repeat off Material will first save the current
DSTM setting. When changing from repeat all to DSTM Material will
restore the previous DSTM setting.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.