cpd73 wrote:
> For this you currently need to set DSTM to 'Disabled' (long press the
> infinity icon will show DSTM options). The issue is that DSTM has no
> on/off setting - just a single disabled/mixer_a/mixer_b/etc. setting. So
> whilst Material could just switch off, to switch back on the user would
> need to be prompted to select a mixer - and doing that each time you
> cycle the repeat button would be annoying. Ideally DSTM would be changed
> to have two settings; enabled and mixer. I -might- work-around this by
> having Material remember the last DSTM mixer setting for a player, so
> you could then cycle repeat off, repeat repeat all, repeat single, dstm,
> repeat off, etc.

I hadn't realized the long-press to change mix type (and select disable)
was there.  This helps, thanks!  I also posted a feature request for
DSTM because I do think it makes more sense to have on/off separate from
mix type.  I could understand not wanting to add the extra complexity
too, but worth asking the question anyway.

Thanks again!