rgdawson wrote:
> If you have not tried this, go into settings and enable advanced
> settings and toggle Clear Cache and press OK, you will be prompted to
> restart, say yes.  If anyone has a problem after this let me know.
>
> R Greg Dawson

Hi Greg - I tried this. Tried reinstalling both stand alone & windows
store versions. Music plays but the interface continues to just show
blue quaver logo, squeezelite-X and a rotating white ring on black
background. No issues accessing the LMS interface via browser (on port
:9000/Material). FYI, running latest LMS Version: 8.3.0 - 1667251155
from lmscommunity on DSM 7.1.1-42962 Update 1 in a docker container.

I tried usign Recuva Unistaller too, this just picked up the same key I
had already found before, not a solution for me.

Any ideas?