I seem to get a good impulse response once every three recordings -
still not sure what is going on.

The aim of the exercise was to get the frequency response curve both
before, and again after equalisation (ie measured). Using the 'play
sweep with EQ (on left/right)' options I get the following to response
- the first is before equalisation, and the second using erb
equalisation.

I'm not quite sure what is going on in the second curve, as I would
have expected to see a big drop in the lower frequencies (that is what
I hear). Or is this something to do with the RSSPL calibration - I
couldn't get the RSSPL cal file to do anything in REW. Am I using
InguzEQ correctly when playing these test tones - when playing the
sweep with EQ on left, I listen to the left speaker with the mic using
the left ouput from the SB, and connect the right SB output (ie no
equalisation) to the line input, thus recording equalised sound on the
lh channel, and the original non equalised sweep on right.

|Filename: f2.jpg                                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3299|

mortod