Have now finally got some meaningful before and after results. My
problem was that my sub being mono was playing both L and R channels
when it should have been one or t'other. By switching to analogue
inputs on my processor I managed to measure just L or R on sub and
speakers and at a higher recording level and hence lower SN ratio.

See attached, for the before (purple), expected (light green)and after
(dark green) frequency responses (normal correction). The measurement
data doesn't seem to be too good below 30Hz, again perhaps due to noise
which makes me concerned that normalisation is wrongly reducing some of
those lower frequencies. Also at around 70Hz the after measurement is
worryingly lower than expected.

Found one bug - ImpulsePrep exits when no DRC files are present (eg
when creating an Impulse response after equalisation when no correction
filters are required).

|Filename: graphs.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3326|

mortod