Yannzola;230282 Wrote:
> Erland,
> Just curious what your plans are for Slimserver 7. Or will your plugins
> work as they stand?
I would love to continue to discuss this in more detail if you have
some things you would like to have or would like to be improved, but I
would suggest that you start a new thread instead of discussing it here
in the announcement thread. If you create the thread in the 3rd party
plugins section, I'll see it.

The current plan is to convert them as they are first and then extend
with new features as usual. I've started this job and unless something
goes wrong I expect 7.0 versions to be available for all my plugins
within the next month or so, the first ones might come with in the next
week or two. The only one I'm planning major changes in at the moment is
TrackStat where I would like to make the statistic views a lot more
configurable, similar to the Custom Browse configuration. However, I'm
not sure how much I'll be doing to the first 7.0 release as TrackStat
is critical if I should move my living room setup to 7.0

But, start a new thread if you like to continue to discuss this as I
imagine the discussion will be a bit hidden here in the announcement
thread.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))