erland;229654 Wrote:
> I'm not sure I understand what you mean with this.
>
> You could already today structure your own playlists into groups like
> "Top rated", by entering something in the "Playlist group" parameter
> when creating a playlist with SQL Playlist plugin. So if this is what
> you mean, it works already today.

Erland, I don't quite understand what you mean by the "Playlist  Group"
parameter? Honestly, the only Dynamic Playlists I use regularly are
three variations of Lastfm Similiar Artists (plain/top rated/not rated)
My SQL "skills" are limited to best-guess hacking of existing playlist
code by trial and error. Regardless... no worries.

Thanks again for making such a wonderful suite of plug-ins.

P.S. Did you ever give any more thought to the idea of a More like this
Artist/Less like this Artist" function? Similiar to Pandora. Using a
combination of Lastfm data from Custom Scan and your Artist play
percentage set via the Custom Filter?

--
Yannzola